"Dr. Read did an implant for me. He deaden the area and I didn't even feel the needle! I am just petrified of needles. His chair side manners was fantastic! He explained everything as he was doing and what he had to do and why. I would recommend him to any body. He was so calming and so confident, that you had no reason to be scared. It was just a calming situation. He is just a GREAT dentist!!!! "
ISU Nancy at Citysearch
Missing one or more teeth can make it difficult to speak, eat, and smile. It may cause a sense of embarrassment or poor self-esteem. However, it is not just a cosmetic concern. Missing teeth can affect oral health. Biting forces are spread over the remaining teeth and it can cause them to lean toward the space where the tooth was, leaving patients with even more gaps in their smiles. Additionally, the jawbone could resorb and result in additional tooth loss later on. If you are a patient in the Houston area who is dealing with tooth loss, it is important that you seek dental assistance as soon as possible to learn about the many restorative options available to you.
At Parker-Read Dental, we provide many solutions for replacing teeth, including dental implants. Dental implants are a wonderful option for those who are seeking long-lasting fixed restorations. Dental implants are titanium posts that are fabricated to act as a tooth root replacement. They are restored over the top with dental crowns, bridges, or dentures to help in repairing the smile and restoring function and health.
Dental implants are a wonderful alternative to dentures and bridges and patients who maintain their regular dental visits for check-ups and cleanings can ensure their dental implant lasts a lifetime. Though dental implants are more costly upfront, they hold their value for many decades and are a great investment after tooth loss.
Patients must be determined appropriate candidates for the placement of dental implants to ensure they are successful. Dental implants require that patients have enough bone to hold the implant in place and stimulate osseointegration, a process during which the bone of the jaw fuses to the implant and integrates it into the body. This is essential for maintaining the strength and stability of the implant to keep it in place for as long as possible. X-rays and an evaluation will be done to determine if one is able to have a dental implant placed or if they need to consider alternatives. This can be discussed during the initial consultation appointment or during the evaluation.
- Replacing Missing Tooth Houston, TX - Dental implants a cost-effective method of replacing a missing tooth in the Houston, TX area
- Clear Choice Dental Implants Houston - A comparison shows the clear choice for tooth replacement is dental implants from your Houston dentist
- Dental Implant Problems Houston, TX - Avoid problems with missing teeth with dental implants in Houston, TX
- Dental Implant Choices Houston, TX - Why dental implants are a great choice for patients in Houston, TX
- Dental Implants Surgery Houston - Houston patients ask, "What are the advantages of dental implants surgery?"
- Best Dental Implant Houston - Is a dental implant the best choice for you? Houston dentists explain the process.
- Implants Dentistry Houston - Choosing Dental Implants – Houston Dentistry offers Premier Options
- Implant Dentistry Houston - Dental implants are a versatile restoration
- Dental Implant Procedure Houston - Understanding the dental implant procedure
- Dental Implant Procedure Houston TX - Should I have a dental implant procedure in Houston?
- Dental Implant Problem Houston - Stop the problem of bone loss with a dental implant from Houston dentistry
- Full Dental Implants Houston - Houston dentists offer superb full dentures stabilized with dental implants
- Benefits of Dental Implants Houston - Straight talk about the benefits of dental implants for Houston