From partials to full dentures, the dentists at Schleicher-Read-Parker do it all!
Dentures are used to address the problems of patients who are missing one or more teeth. While most individuals are more familiar with full dentures that are used to replace an entire arch of teeth, patients missing one or more teeth can benefit from partial dentures. Partial dentures are similar to a retainer that has artificial teeth fabricated and attached. This denture is then snapped into the upper or lower mouth, allowing the new teeth to fit firmly in place where the natural teeth used to reside. This is an affordable alternative to bridges or dental implants.
Full dentures are used as a replacement for an entire set of teeth, either the upper arch or the lower arch, or both. They are created to fit firmly in place, though many patients prefer using dental adhesives to keep them from shifting during chewing or talking. Many patients also consider implant-supported dentures, which are dentures that are used in conjunction with several dental implants in order to "snap" the dentures into place and give them more strength and stability.
Dentures are crafted at Schleicher-Read-Parker with only the highest quality materials, and they can help patients restore the beauty they once had in their smiles. Due to disease, age, trauma, or other causes, some adults may want dentures to give them back their ability to chew, talk, and even smile without feeling self-conscious or embarrassed.
There are alternatives to partial and full dentures, such as implants, so it is important to consult with our Doctors to determine which solution is best for you and your budget. The dentists in our practice want to make sure that patients have the knowledge necessary to make an educated decision regarding the future of their smile. Whether patients are a good match for dentures, implants, or bridges, we work closely with individuals to help them make a decision that matches their lifestyle, desires, and budget.
Call today to schedule a consultation appointment and examination, and find out if dentures may be the way to go to give yourself a beautiful smile once again!
- Types of Dentures Houston - With various types of dentures, your Houston dentist has your smile covered
- Dentures Replacement Houston - Implant supported dentures ideal for ultimate tooth replacement for Houston residents
- Dentures vs Dental Implant Houston - Dental Implants vs. dentures and other restorations in Houston
- Dental Dentures Houston, TX - Are dentures the best option for Houston dental patients?
- Dental Dentures Houston - Options for dentures at your Houston, TX dental office
- Teeth Dentures Houston - To replace missing teeth beautifully, get your dentures in Houston
- Denture Procedure Houston - Complete your smile with beauty and comfort
- Full Dentures Houston - Take proper care of full dentures in Houston
- Partial Dentures Houston - Houston residents can replace missing teeth with partial dentures or implants
- Temporary Removable Partial Denture Houston - What you need to know before purchasing a temporary removable partial denture in Houston