Historically, dentures were called false teeth, and they looked false. They also wobbled, caused sore spots, and limited the wearer’s diet. Today, with the advances in dental technology, techniques, and materials, a talented dentist can provide dentures that are beautiful, functional, and comfortable. They can even be secured with dental implants if a patient desires more stability.
Schleicher-Read-Parker was built on pillars of excellence in service and quality. Dr. Hans Schleicher, Dr. Christopher Read and Dr. Brent Parker draw on the wisdom of experience when designing the treatments for their patients. We work with the latest proven technology, the top dental labs, and the finest materials to provide the very best for our patients. We have a beautiful, state-of-the art facility with a comfortable, soothing atmosphere. Our talented dental team provides knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, and personalized attention to every patient. Our senior patients find the care and attentiveness especially helpful and comforting during their visits.
We believe excellence is everything, and our patients are thrilled with the quality of their treatment, as well as the results, when they receive their new dentures. We like to see our patients two or three times after they receive their new dentures to check the fit, make sure there are no sore spots, make any necessary alterations, and check on their overall wellbeing. It usually takes a couple of weeks to adjust to a new set of dentures, while the muscles in the cheeks and tongue adapt to keeping them in place.
Excellent oral hygiene procedures and regular checkups are just as important with dentures as they are with natural teeth. The microscopic pores in the dental materials can harbor bacteria, which can lead to gum disease in the same way bacteria on natural teeth can. Dentures may need to be relined periodically as the oral tissues change; we monitor this, as well as overall oral health during bi-annual checkups.
Make Schleicher-Read-Parker your dental home and dental family, and enjoy the superior care and service they provide. Call 832.413.6987, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or stop by 9099 Katy Freeway-Suite 180, Houston TX, and schedule a consultation today, we will exceed your expectations.
Back To Dentures Home Page
- Types of Dentures Houston - With various types of dentures, your Houston dentist has your smile covered
- Dentures Replacement Houston - Implant supported dentures ideal for ultimate tooth replacement for Houston residents
- Dentures vs Dental Implant Houston - Dental Implants vs. dentures and other restorations in Houston
- Dental Dentures Houston, TX - Are dentures the best option for Houston dental patients?
- Dental Dentures Houston - Options for dentures at your Houston, TX dental office
- Teeth Dentures Houston - To replace missing teeth beautifully, get your dentures in Houston
- Denture Procedure Houston - Complete your smile with beauty and comfort
- Full Dentures Houston - Take proper care of full dentures in Houston
- Partial Dentures Houston - Houston residents can replace missing teeth with partial dentures or implants
- Temporary Removable Partial Denture Houston - What you need to know before purchasing a temporary removable partial denture in Houston